Where do you start?
To start your vocational training just follow these 4 quick steps:
User Account Homepage
When you sign in to your account your home page has four areas:
1. User Profile – displays your account information and links to access your profile and your training activities.
2. My Courses – shows the thumbnails of the courses that you are enrolled in for quick access.
3. Learning Plans – shows the thumbnails of the course packages you have purchased for quick access.
4. Course Catalogs – shows all the catalogs of the different course packages available. You can click the name of a catalog
You must read and agree to the policies below in order to proceed.
Any information collected by us, relating to an identifiable person, shall be used only in accordance with the procedures and for the purposes that are here acknowledged to the data subject and where the latter, as required by law, has expressly consented.
• A registered user acknowledges that the courses and RLI Intellectual Property are secrets and proprietary property of RLI. The valuable trade.
• The registered user agrees to use the courses for exclusively for personal education and not to use or disclose the courses and RLI’S Intellectual Property to any third parties. All such disclosures shall be subject to fine and legal action.
• The registered user shall be fully responsible for ensuring the compliance with the terms and conditions of this policy.
• The courses and RLI Intellectual Property are confidential information. “Confidential Information” means non-public information that RLI provides to the registered user and reasonably considers to be of a confidential, proprietary or trade secret nature, including but not limited to the courses and RLI’S Intellectual Property in the nature of trade secret information, whether in tangible or intangible form, and whether or not stored, compiled or memorialized physically, electronically, graphically, photographically, or in writing.